- Mx H supported us with 4 tickets
- Mx H supported us with 5 tickets
- Mrs H supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms C supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs H supported us with 5 tickets
- Miss P supported us with 2 tickets
0d 7h 1m
13 August 2022
- Winner! Mr H (Broadstairs) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (WESTGATE-ON-SEA) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr G (BROADSTAIRS) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs W (RAMSGATE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs G (WESTGATE-ON-SEA) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (Westgate-On-Sea) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs O (DEAL) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms C (Kent) Won 3 extra tickets!
East Kent Independent Dementia Support (EKIDS) was founded to support local people and families living with dementia.
EKIDS facilitates a range of friendly support groups with meetings every month for people with memory problems and their carers.
All of our volunteers have personal and first hand experience of dementia care and are welcoming, understanding and knowledgeable. If we can't help with a problem you are facing then we can probably find someone who can.
Because everyone at EKIDS is a volunteer every penny donated is either spent to directly benefit our members or to help us reach people who may need our help.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service!
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Mr Lee Jackson
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Thanet.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!